IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTHHEALTHY ADULT WITH CHICKEN
Recommended for: For adult cats from 1-6 years
Keep your cats at their best with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food with Chicken—a chicken-first recipe designed to support healthy bodies and provide healthy energy. Chicken is the #1 ingredient in this cat kibble (made for outdoor or indoor cat diets), but its unique, tailored fiber blend, with prebiotics and beet pulp, supports your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients to aid in the digestive process. If you’re looking for the chicken flavor cats naturally desire and complete nutrition for lifelong health, get your paws on this—and keep your cat happy, healthy, and ready to pounce with the 100% complete and balanced nutrition of IAMS Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food.
Available in 1.59kg and 3.18kg bags.
- Contains one (1) bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food with Chicken
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient in this protein-rich cat food to help support strong muscles and to provide healthy energy for play
- With high quality protein and 0% fillers, the adult cat food helps your cat maintain lean, healthy muscles
- Crunchy cat kibble texture helps reduce plaque buildup
- Tailored fiber blend includes prebiotics and beet pulp to support your cat’s digestive health
- Essential nutrients, including calcium and potassium, help nourish a healthy heart
- Nourished with the optimal Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio for soft, shiny, healthy coats
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Grits, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract
|Weight of Cat||Feeding (cups/day)|
|10kg||1-1 1/4 cup|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
• If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
• Because IAMS HEALTHY ADULT with chicken cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS cat food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days
|Crude Protein (MIN):||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (MIN):||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (MAX):||3.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (MIN):||3.0%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum||0.30%*|
"(Metabolizable Energy - Calculated) 3746 kcal/kg, 399 kcal/cup" *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.