Your Shih Tzu has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Shih Tzu is no exception. The whole Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Thick Coat Nourishment: Shih Tzu dogs are recognised for their beautiful, flowing coats. Shih Tzu 24 includes sulfur amino acids as well as Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids to help protect and nourish their long, dense coat.
- Unique Kibble Design: SHIH TZU 24s unique, easy-to-grasp, L-shaped kibble is specifically adapted to the Shih Tzu’s distinctive teeth and jaws. The kibble size and shape encourage chewing, which can help to fight plaque and tartar.
- Sensitive Digestion: Less activity can result in protein fermentation in the gut and larger, smellier stools. SHIH TZU 24 is formulated with a balance of soluble and insoluble fibres to help improve digestion.
- Sensitive Skin: Shih Tzu dogs are susceptible to skin issues, Royal Canin has included sulfur from amino acids and essential vitamins to help strengthen the skin’s natural barrier to help reduce the impact of environmental irritations.
- Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Shih Tzu dogs - over 10 months old
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)