For treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and for use as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Developing stages of fleas in the pet’s immediate surroundings are killed following contact with Activyl-treated pets.
- Treats and controls existing flea infestations
- Sustained control of new infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Controls immature stages of fleas
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Not affected by sunlight
- For use in cats from 8 weeks of age only.
Activyl contains 195 mg of indoxacarb and 354 mg of isopropyl alcohol per mL.