Your Toy and Miniature Poodles have specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Toy and Miniature Poodles are no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Curly Coat: A Poodle's coat is different from other breeds, growing in single, curly strands without an undercoat. The adapted protein content helps support continuous hair growth. Borage oil helps reinforce softness of the woolly coat. Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) help support the skin.
- Optimal Growth: Helps promote harmonious growth while helping maintain ideal weight.
- Natural Defenses: Helps support the Poodle puppy’s natural defences.
- Dental Care: The kibble’s shape and texture are designed to encourage the dog to chew, which helps limit dental plaque deposits. Contains sodium polyphosphate.
- Made Specifically For: Toy and Miniature Poodle puppies aged up to 10 months old
Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, rice, maize gluten, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation