A dry dog food is designed for sensitive large breed dogs. Your large-breed dog's skin and gastrointestinal tract are both highly sensitive organs that can have hypersensitive reactions to external factors, such as an unbalanced diet or changing life circumstances. This dry food from Royal Canin contains easily digestible L.I.P. proteins and selected dietary fibres, which promote a balanced gut flora and can improve the consistency of your dog's stools. Rice and other carefully selected sources of starch help to regulate your dog's digestion.
- Complete dry food for large breed (26-45kg) adult dogs from 15 months old.
- Formulated for dogs with digestive sensitivities.
- Made with highly digestible proteins and a special blend of fibres to improve stool health.
- Proven to have an up to 97% improvement in optimal stool quality.
- Glucosamine supports the regeneration of cartilage cells and has a positive effect on their elasticity.
- Suitable for even the fussiest eaters with a special kibble shape, size and structure supports food intake.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat flour, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, barley, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).