NUTRO ADULT CHICKEN, WHOLE BROWN RICE & OATMEAL 13.6KG
Contains only the best quality ingredients which means more nutrition for the dog and less backyard wastage – we guarantee it. It's 100% complete nutrition for adult maintenance so there is no need to add supplements – it's just good, wholesome nutrition for adult dogs.
- Joint Health: Glucosamine and Chondroitin; the natural building blocks for healthy joints: Good nutrition is important for strong hips and healthy joints. Research shows that these two components help maintain joint cartilage.
- Balanced Sources of Fiber: The right fiber balance from whole ingredients, such as brown rice and oatmeal, promotes an ideal digestive environment to help absorb available nutrients.
- Guaranteed to improve skin and coat: With high levels of linoleic acid from Sunflower Oil, combined with other key vitamins and minerals, we guarantee healthy skin and a shiny coat.Whole Grains Promote Better Nutrient Absorption
- Whole grains are nutrient-dense foods that help nourish a healthy digestive system for proper nutrient absorption
Made Specifically For: Adult dogs over one year of age
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Rice Bran, Whole Brown Rice, Whole Grain Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Split Peas, Natural Flavour, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Biotin, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||22.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||14.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||3.50%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min.)||3.50%|
|Zinc (Min.)||250 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||250 IU/kg|
|Niacin (Min.)||250 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C) (Min.)*||50 mg/kg|
|Biotin (Min.)*||2.5 mg/kg|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles