The Ziwi Peak Air-Dried range has been formulated to meet the natural and instinctive nutritional needs of your dog by mirroring the diet it would have naturally enjoyed in the wild.
Your dog is descended from the wolf, which was one of the earliest animals to be domesticated around 10,000BC. The dog’s digestive system has remained largely unchanged since then. Your dog will thrive on a daily diet that is high in natural meat content to satisfy its carnivorous requirements.
As a result, the kindest diet you can provide to your dog is one that works in harmony with evolution - one that its digestive system can easily convert into usable nutrients and energy for a full and happy life. This is a diet that is high in natural protein and natural fat from meat: the diet nature intended for long term health, wellbeing and longevity.
Ziwi Peak is designed to mirror this wild prey, natural diet so that when you feed your dog, you can have peace of mind that you’re providing all the complete and balanced nutritional support required from a source and brand you can trust.
- Contains over 98% natural meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from grass fed pasture raised New Zealand animals, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals
- Limited Ingredient Diet – Improved recipe with higher meat content, requiring less added vitamins and minerals, giving Ziwi Peak one of the shortest, most natural ingredient lists on the market
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 98% Meat/Fish, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making Ziwi Peak Air Dried dog food
- High in natural cold washed Green Tripe that all dogs just love
- A high energy recipe that is suited to growing puppies or dogs that need to put on weight. Green tripe is included to enhance taste and digestion
- A great option for picky eaters or for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Single protein New Zealand Lamb can also help to relieve allergic reactions caused by other protein sources
- Single protein New Zealand Lamb can also help to relieve allergic reactions and skin and coat problems caused by other protein sources
- More Nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, sensitive nutrients and enzymes in the all-natural ingredients, so that your dog gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
Made Specifically For: All breeds and life stages
Lamb Tripe, Lamb, Lamb Liver*, Lamb Heart*, Lamb Kidney*, Lamb Lung*, Lamb Bone, New Zealand Green Mussel, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Sea Salt, Parsley, Minerals (Potassium Bicarbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B1 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid). Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols. *Depending on seasonal availability will be temporarily substituted with sheep.
Crude Protein (min) 36%
Crude Fat (min) 35%
Crude Fibre (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 14%
Ash (max) 8%
Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 1300mg/kg
Calorie Content (ME calculated) 5600 kcal/kg
Calorie Content (ME calculated) 318 kcal/level scoop