An easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function. Specially formulated to provide optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing, ageing or active dogs.
- Maintains free movement of joints in all breeds and ages
- Supports your dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
- Provides natural beta-glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
- FREE from wheat, Gluten and Soya
- 100% Non GM formulation
- Easy to feed “mini-pellet” form
ProJoint 4Dogs contains more active ingredients than any other joint support product available in New Zealand for Dogs:
- Glucosamine – a natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin – An important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- MSM – MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones & joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a substance that is naturally present in your dog's body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L-Glutamic Acid – a palatant and metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin/Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and supports the dog's natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin.
- Collagen Matrix – Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a major constituent of bone, & cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help promote natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon Oil – rich in omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements both krill and Green Lipped Mussell oil to provide highly bio-available sources of EPA and DHA.
- Vitamin C – helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrate discs, joint linings ,skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E 500 – Vitamin E compounds - including tocopherols are antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membrane and help maintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese – acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Oatmeal- provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
- Beet Pulp – a good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Add to dog's normal daily food
- Can be given in a single amount or divided between meals
- Ensure your dog has access to fresh clean water at all times
Small dogs Up to 15kg ......................................1/4 measure / day
Medium to Large dogs 16kg - 30kg..................1/2 measure / day
Large to Very Large Dogs 31kg - 60kg ........1 to 2 measure / day
Dogs over 60kg - allow 1/2 to 1 measure per 30kg bodyweight.
Measure included in pack.
1 level measure = 10gm