ProScan provides a very simple, quick way for fishkeepers to test their water, even if you've never done it before.
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums. For the measurement of: general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor). Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 5.0 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Simply press the start button on your phone, then dip one of the ProScan test strips into your aquarium for a few seconds
- Position the test strip onto the ColourCard and wait until the displayed time has expired
- Now scan with your smartphone and the app will summarise your water parameters, including a note of any readings that might require attention.