Your Miniature Schnauzer has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Miniature Schnauzer is no exception.
The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research. Selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Added L-tyrosine to enhance the colour contrast of the hair.
- Sodium tripolyphosphate, green tea polyphenols and specialized kibbles to help reduce dental plaque and tartar.
- MINIATURE SCHNAUZER 25™ is formulated with optimal energy levels and L-carnitine to improve fat metabolization.
- The patented complex of B vitamins, amino acids and chelated minerals help reinforce the skin barrier and reduce skin inflammation.
- Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Miniature Schnauzer aged over 10 months old
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligosaccharides, soya oil, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 27% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - EPA/DHA: 2.5 g/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation