Your Dachshund has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Dacshund is no exception.
The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Joint Health: Due to the Dachshund’s unique skeletal structure, disc problems can develop. Supplemental levels of glucosamine and chondroitin help to enhance mobility.
- Healthy Weight: Excess weight puts strain on the Dachshund’s intervertebral joints. Lower fat and supplemental L-carnitine works to burn fat and promote lean muscle mass.
- Aging Care: Royal Canin includes optimal levels of vitamins E and C and green tea polyphenols to help inhibit cellular deterioration and slow the effects of ageing.
- Dental Health: Small breed dogs are naturally prone to dental issues. We include sodium tripolyphosphate, green tea polyphenols and specialized kibbles to help reduce plaque and tartar
- Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Dacshunds over 12 months old
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)