Your Rottweiler has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Rottweiler is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research. Made from the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Kibble exclusively adapted to the Rottweiler’s jaw, to encourage it to chew.
- Enriched with EPA and DHA to maintain the health of the cardiac muscle of this athletic dog
- A specific formula to help support healthy bones and joints.
- Increased L-carnitine content and adapted protein content, the essential component of muscle.
- Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Rottweilers aged over 18 months old
Rice, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, copra oil, dehydrated tomato, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)