Your bouncing Boxer has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Boxer is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: a selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Optimal Muscle Development: Helps support muscle mass development thanks to optimal protein content and a high level of L-carnitine.
- Immune System: To support the active Boxer, Royal Canin include mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate the production of antibodies.
- Heart Health: Boxer 26 has a unique antioxidant and vitamin complex that works together to help diminish the Boxer’s natural risk of cardiac disease.
- Unique Jaw: The texture, density and size of our kibble are engineered to fit the Boxer’s unique facial characteristics, leading to slower ingestion and increased digestibility.
- Made Specifically For: Boxer puppies up to 15 months old
Rice, maize, dehydrated poultry meat, dehydrated pork protein*, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, copra oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin) *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation