The active ingredients in Seresto are specially formulated for steady dose-adjusted release that spreads over your cat, remaining in the fatty layer of the skin and coat, where they are effective against fleas and ticks all season long. Fleas don't have to bite your cat to be affected, so your pet suffers less of those painful bites. It also effectively repels and kills ticks, preventing them from attaching to your cat.
- Fast relief from painful bites from fleas and ticks: Protects your pet against fleas immediately after collar application and ticks within 48 hours after application
- Kills fleas on contact : They don't have to bite
- Long-lasting and easy to use: 8 months of continuous protection against fleas and ticks
- East to use: Simply unroll the collar, trim away the connector tabs, fit the collar so there is space for two fingers between the neck and the collar and trim away the excess
- Prevents development of further fleas: Kills adult fleas in less than 2 hours after reinfesting
- Kills 99%-100% of fleas before they lay eggs
- Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas
- Helps clean up the flea population living in the house by killing larvae living in the pet's environment (bedding, floors and furniture)
- Predetermined break point and emergency release ratchet system to allow the collar to loosen or break without injury to your pet
- Safety studies confirm a high Margins of Safety for you, your pet, and the environment
- Active ingredients stay locked in the collar and trapped in the fatty layer of the skin, so your cat can be bathed without needing to remove the collar, and with the peace of mind that it will still be effective against fleas and ticks.
- Made Specifically For: Killing fleas on cats and kittens 10 weeks and over
* Seresto Collars can be stored for the registered shelf life until the printed expiry date, before it is applied to the animal.