The MAXI label refers to dogs whose adult weight is between 26 and 44kg. Active and sporty by nature, Maxi dogs need an energy supply which matches up to their way of life, particularly if, like utility dogs, they are performing in extreme conditions. The MAXI range provides exclusive Health Nutrition responses for each large dog depending on its age, physiological state, activity level, and individual sensitivities.
- Vitality Support: Adapted content of nutrients to help maintain vitality in large breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing. Contains an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Bone and Joint Support: Helps support large breed dogs’ bones and joints placed under stress.
- Digestive Tolerance: Helps promote optimal digestibility thanks to an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre.
- Dental Health: Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
- Made Specifically For: Senior Maxi dogs between 26 and 44kg, over 5 years old
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, wheat, maize flour, wheat flour, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, maize, vegetable fibres, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22400 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 178 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 17% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 2.5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation