Your West Highland White Terrier has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your West Highland White Terrier is no exception. The whole Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research. Includes the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Specific amino acids for hair growth and fatty acids from borage oil and flaxseed for a shiny coat and to help maintain healthy skin.
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to tailor-made kibbles and calcium chelators.
- Satisfies the fussiest of appetites thanks to a combination of exceptional flavours.
- Helps support the skin’s barrier role (patented complex).
- Made specifically for: Adult and mature West Highland White Terriers - over 10 months old.
Maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, dehydrated pork protein*, chicory pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, flax seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)