Your Rottweiler has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Rottweiler is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research. Made from the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours. Tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Rottweilers have molossoid jaw and a broad muzzle with a well-developed chin, their strong teeth meet in a scissor bite. The size, shape and texture of the kibble is designed to be easy for this breed to pick up and encourages them to chew.
- Rottweiler puppies have a long growth period that requires the right level of energy to maintain a healthy weight. This food is formulated to help support muscle and bone development with precise levels of protein, calcium and phosphorus. This formula also contains L-carnitine.
- Puppies digestive systems are not yet fully developed and cannot absorb nutrients the same way as adult dogs. This food supports digestive health and helps to maintain a balanced intestinal flora.
- Balanced energy levels to maintain a steady, healthy growth curve.
- Formulated with a special blend of fibres that gently support healthy digestion.
- Added vitamins E & C, and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate antibody production.
- Made specifically for: Rottweiler puppies - Under 18 months
Rice, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Vegetable Protein Isolate (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation), Maize, Animal Fats, Dehydrated Pork Protein (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Minerals, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Fibres, Soya Oil, Fish Oil, Psyllium Husks And Seeds, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-oligo-saccharides), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)