Royal Canin's French Bulldog Dry Puppy Food is crafted for essential growth, development & immune system support. This specialised puppy food help's support your French Bulldog's natural defences thanks particularly to a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. With a combination of high-quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. Formulated to support the skin’s barrier role and maintain skin health & a kibble designed to make it easier for the French Bulldog puppy to pick up and to encourage chewing.
- Provides 100% of the complete and balanced nutrition that purebred French Bulldogs puppies under 12 months need.
- Distinctive formulation works to support a robust immune system and promote growth during a puppy’s first year of life.
- Exclusively designed kibble makes it easier for Frenchie puppies to pick up food and encourages thorough chewing.
- Unique formula supports digestive health, promotes balanced intestinal flora, and allows complete nutrient absorption.
- Contains an exclusive complex of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote healthy skin and optimal well-being.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, dehydrated pork protein, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility