Royal Canin Maxi Joint Care dry dog food has been specially developed for fully grown large dogs weighing 26-44kg. Due to their typical temperament and high body mass, large-breed dogs often experience a particularly heavy strain on their joints, which can lead to stiffness, reduced mobility or other joint problems. This recipe that is designed to counteract these issues, promoting improved mobility and providing your adult dog with a balanced nutrient complex. It contains hydrolysates from cartilage, which are a useful source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support the health of your dog's joints. Hydrolysed collagen also helps to slow down the ageing process of cartilage, while EPA and DHA promote mobility and contribute to your dog's general well-being.
- Balanced food designed for dogs with joint sensitivities.
- Exclusive recipe promote joint health and combats stiff joints.
- Complete dry food for large (25-45kg) adult dogs from 15 months.
- Contains chondroitin, gluocosamine and hydrolysed collagen to promote joint health.
- Added L-carnitine to improve your dog's metabolism.
- Appropriate calorie count to help keep your dog at an ideal weight.
Corn, poultry protein (dried), wheat, animal fat, lignocellulose, vegetable protein isolate, cornmeal, rice, animal protein (hydrolysed), corn gluten meal, dried sugar beet pulp, fish oil, yeast and its derivatives, minerals, soya oil, hydrolysed collagen (0.84%), marigold flower meal [source of lutein], cartilage hydrolysate [source of chondroitin].