Your bouncing Boxer has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Boxer is no exception. Includes the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibble designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Boxer 26 as optimized protein and fat levels, and L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass
- To support the active Boxer, Royal Canin includes mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate the production of antibodies.
- Contains a unique antioxidant and vitamin complex that works together to help diminish the Boxer’s natural risk of cardiac disease.
- Kibble is engineered to fit the Boxer’s unique facial characteristics, leading to slower ingestion and increased digestibility.
- Made Specifically For: Mature Boxers over 15 months old.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligosaccharides, soya oil, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 27% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - EPA/DHA: 2.5 g/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.