As the medium breed puppy’s digestive abilities develop with age, proper nutrition is required to nourish its fragile digestive system. An exclusive combination of nutrients (such as highly digestible proteins and prebiotics) promotes optimal digestion and contributes to a good stool quality as the puppy matures.
The medium breed puppy’s immune system can be compromised as the initial immunity from its mother’s milk fades away. MEDIUM Puppy helps support the puppy’s natural defences with a unique antioxidant complex, including lutein, vitamins E & C and taurine.
- Short Harmonious Growth - Helps promote appropriate growth through an adapted energy intake and an optimal protein content
- Total Body Protection - Dogs need protection both inside and out. Antioxidant vitamins E and C, chelated minerals, and essential fatty acids from anchovy and soya oil help strengthen and protect the skin, intestinal tract and immune system of the MEDIUM adult dog
- High Energy Content - Helps ensure healthy skeletal development in the medium breed puppy through an optimal balance of calcium and phosphorus
- Optimal Skeletal Development - Helps ensure healthy skeletal development in the medium breed puppy through an optimal balance of calcium and phosphorus
- Made Specifically For: Medium breed (11 to 25 kg) puppies up to 12 months of age
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize, dehydrated pork protein*, wheat, beet pulp, wheat flour, rice, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 11800 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 60 mg, E6 (Zinc): 199 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 32% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 6.4% - Crude fibres: 1.7% - Per kg: Calcium: 11.5 g - Phosphorus: 9.1 g - Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g - Fructo-oligo-saccharides: 3.4 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.