The Persian is known for its long, beautiful coat and brachycephalic (flat) face. Cats with flat facial characteristics use the lower side of their tongue to pick up kibbles which is why an almond shape kibble is easier for them to eat. Additionally, the average total length of the hair on a Persian cat is 230 miles, making skin and coat health, along with hairball management, a top priority.
- Special Kibble Shape: A unique almond-shaped kibble, size and texture make this food easier for the Persian cat to grasp.
- Long Coat Beauty: Persian cats have over 230 miles of hair, when placed end to end. Persian 30 is formulated with Omega 6 to meet the nutritional demands of maintaining a shiny and beautiful long coat.
- Hairball Reduction: Persian cats are prone to hairballs caused by excessive grooming. Persian 30 includes soluble and insoluble fibres that increase digestive activity to eliminate hairballs naturally.
- Digestive Assurance: Persian cats have sensitive digestive systems. Persian 30 contains specialized nutrients that stimulate beneficial bacteria and block harmful bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Made Specifically for: Persian cats from 1-10 years old
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize flour, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25100 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 204 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-lysine: 15.9 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.7% - Crude fibres: 5.3%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.