The Siamese has a lithe, muscular body in perfect harmony with its major features: dynamism and agility. Small bone structure and a short coat (3/4 to 1-1/2 in.) further refines its silhouette.
- Special Kibble Size: A specifically engineered kibble shape, size and texture to stimulate chewing and therefore slow the ingestion rate of food.
- Toned Muscle: Siamese cats are known for their lean, muscular bodies. To help maintain their silhouette, Siamese 38 is formulated with 38% lean protein and fat-burning L-carnitine.
- Sensitive Digestion: Siamese cats have sensitive digestive systems, which can lead to vomiting. Siamese 38 contains specialized nutrients that stimulate beneficial bacteria and block harmful bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Coat Enhancing: Siamese cats are recognised for their striking markings in Blue, Lilac, Cream or Seal point. Siamese 38 includes Omega 6 fatty acids and L-tyrosine to enhance the colour contrast and beauty of the coat.
- Made specifically for: Adult and mature Siamese cats 1-10 years old.
Dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, barley, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 23200 IU, Vitamin D3: 710 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 189 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, L-lysine: 11.1 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 38% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 1.4%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.