Maine Coons can reach a weight of 10kg and a total length of 100cm. Their size, along with their active lifestyle, can put great stress on their joints. Additionally, the Maine Coon seizes food with the upper surface of the tongue and tends to swallow it whole without chewing.
- Special Kibble Size: King size kibbles are specially adapted to the Maine Coon's jaw size and shape, helping them to eat slower and chew their food.
- Joint Health: Maine Coons are the "gentle giants" of the feline species. Maine Coon 31 contains Omega 3 to support the skeletal structure of this large breed.
- Strong Heart: Maine Coon cats are at risk for certain types of genetic heart conditions. Maine Coon 31 is formulated with antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals and limit their effect on cells.
- Coat Enhancing: Maine Coon cats are known for their full, mid-length coat. This diet includes Omega-6 to meet the nutritional demands of maintaining a beautiful, full coat.
- Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Maine Coon 1-10 years old
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 205 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, L-lysine: 13.5 g, Taurine: 3 g, L-carnitine: 50 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 31% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 5% - EPA/DHA: 3.7 g/kg.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.