Your German Shepherd has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your German Shepherd is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Digestive System: The young German Shepherd tends to be more sensitive to digestive upset than other breeds. Our diet is made with highly digestible protein sources, like egg and soy.
- Sensitive Skin: German Shepherd Puppy 30 is formulated with a complex of B vitamins, amino acids, and chelated minerals to support the puppy’s alkaline skin.
- Immunity Booster: To support the puppy’s natural defences Royal Canin have added vitamins E & C, and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate antibody production.
- Joint Heath: Large breed puppies like the German Shepherd grow quickly and their active lifestyles can place stress on developing joints. Royal Canin have added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support growing bones.
- Made Specifically For: German Shepherd puppies under 15 months old
Rice, dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation