An ideal alternative to an E-collar for rabbits recovering from surgery or minor injuries.
Provides optimal protection and comfort while preventing the patient from reaching tender areas on the body, promoting faster healing and recovery.
- Studs and touch fastener for optimal security and easy fitting
- Extended tail opening for when nature calls
- Double fabric for insertion and change of pads
- Postoperative care
- Wound care
- Neuter recovery
- Hot spots and skin diseases
- Optimal security
- Freedom of movement
- Stressless handling
- Insertion of pads for fluid-control
- Fast recovery
- Less stress
- Mental well-being
- Comfortable fit
Instructions for Use:
1. Insert the head into the body suit
2. Insert each front leg separately into the openings
3. Pull the body suit as far as possible over the body
4. Place the closing flap between the rear legs and insert the tail through the tail opening
5. Attach the closing flap on the touch fasteners on the loin and secure the press stud.