Nutritional supplement with the natural biological control, Bioworma®, to reduce infective nematode larvae within the manure of grazing animals
- Livamol® is the ideal delivery vehicle for BioWorma®, providing a nutritious base of proteins, energy plus added vitamins and minerals
- An in feed non-chemical biological control for the free-living stages of parasitic gastrointestinal nematodes of grazing animals
- Acts by substantially reducing the numbers of infective worm larvae emerging from manure onto pasture (including chemical/multi-resistant larvae)
- Biological control with Duddingtonia flagrans is applicable to the larvae of Horses, Cattle, Sheep, Goats and other grazing animals including Deer, Alpacas and Zoo animals
- A natural fungus that is safe, non-toxic and residue-free
- It has no negative effects on non-target soil nematodes, dung beetles, earthworms, microarthropods, soil bacteria and fungi.