Nano E is a revolutionary nanodispersed highly bioavailable liquid vitamin E supplement for all horses. Vitamin E contributes to the well-being of the horse and plays a vital role in immune cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular and reproductive functions. In addition, vitamin E is an essential component of body-wide antioxidant defences.
250IU d-alpha-tocopherol per mL
Nano-E will benefit horses as follows:
- A vitamin E and antioxidant supplement for all types of horses
- For race and performance horses in intense work and around race/competition or travel
- Recovering from illness or injury
- Prior to and following stressful events such as weaning
- Horses with neuromuscular disease
- Broodmares, newborn foals and stallions
Nano-E is available in 450ml size (112 maintenance doses per pack).
Dosage & Administration:
Feed daily at the rate of 2-4ml per 100kg of body weight to deliver 1000-5000IU per day. Nano-E should be administered orally or top-dressed onto dry feed at time of feeding. For best results, Nano-E should be fed soon after removal from the bottle.
The rates below are recommended for 500kg horse; adjust intake accordingly for smaller or larger horses. Seek advice from your veterinarian for use in foals and cases of neurological disease.
- 4-8ml (1000-2000IU) Maintenance, stabled horses or horses maintained on poor pasture
- 12ml (3000IU) Horses in intense training, pregnant and lactating mares, newborn foals and breeding stallions
- 12-20ml (3000-5000IU) Pre-competition/race: Give 6-12 hours prior to competition or stressful event
1 pump = 4ml (1000IU)
This product is exempt from registration being an oral nutritional compound compliant with Schedule 4 of the ACVM regulations 2001